€110 for 1 Night Stay for Two including Breakfast, a 2-Course Meal, a Complimentary Drink, Chocolates in your Room, Late Check-Out plus many other Extras! All at the 4-Star Castleknock Hotel, Dublin.
|67 Bought Already!
The Pigsback 5 Point Promise
↑ Less Info About This Offer ↑
Looking for a seriously Luxurious Overnight Break
? This amazing offer is perfect for a break outside the city
whilst just a stones throw away from all the amenities Dublin has to offer at the same time! The 4-Star Castleknock Hotel & Country Club
embodies contemporary elegance!
For just €110 instead of €244
- Overnight Accommodation for Two - including a room upgrade to an Executive Double or Twin room from Sundays to Thursdays!
- Chocolates in your room upon arrival
- A big and bountiful Full Irish Breakfast
- A 2-Course Evening Meal (set menu) in the award-winning Brasserie Restaurant
- Complimentary drink at the hotel bar (Choose from Beer, Wine or selected Spirits)
- 15% Spa Discount at the hotel's beautiful Tonic Day Spa*
- Access to the Tonic Fitness and Leisure Centre
- Late Checkout
- €50 voucher off a return visit to the hotel on a 2 night stay with dinner included
The Castleknock Hotel and Country Club is the perfect location for a mini-break! Its unique idyllic setting creates the allure of a country resort yet the hotel is located just 15 minutes from Dublin City centre!HIGHLIGHTS
- All of our elegant ensuite bedrooms have been designed with your comfort in mind with each guest bedroom featuring cable TV, radio, complimentary Wi-Fi, inroom safe, tea and coffee hospitality tray and trouser press as standard.
- The executive rooms are designed for guests who would like that extra bit of luxury. Renovated in April 2012, these rooms provide guests which extra features such as: King Size Bed, 38inch LCD TV, DVD player, IPOD Docking station, Complimentary bottled water and lots more!
- The Brasserie Restaurant is bright, airy and contemporary, providing guests with a relaxed and informal dining option.
- The Lime Tree Bar is a 1930's art deco styled cocktail bar, it looks out on to the rolling greens and lakes of Castleknock golf course. It is the perfect setting for a quiet coffee or pre dinner cocktail.
- The Fionn Uisce Bar is a large open plan bar with several cosy booths making it an ideal place to meet friends for a casual drink, to enjoy an aperitif before dinner or mull over a coffee and watch the world go by. Fionn Uisce has a tasty and imaginative bar menu and a wide range of beverages and wines to choose from and the friendly staff will be on hand to ensure that you are welcomed and looked after.
- Tonic Health & Day Spa offers guests an extensive range of refreshing and soothing therapies in private luxurious treatment rooms. The fully qualified therapists at Tonic specialise in massage, facials, aromatherapy, reflexology, waxing, manicures and pedicures including Shellac which are sure to refresh mind, body and spirit!
- The Fitness and Leisure Centre includes a stunning 18 metre swimming pool with a 220 degree view of the golf course,lake and countryside beside the hotel. The centre also has a baby pool, toddler pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
- The 18 hole golf course is one of the closest golf hotels in Dublin. Named as one of the top 100 golf courses in Ireland by Golf Digest Magazine, it was designed by the golf course Architect, Jonathan Gaunt, and can be described as modern with large undulating greens.
For more information visit www.castleknockhotel.com
Terms & Conditions
- Offer valid on bookings for April and May 2013
- Block out Dates apply: 5th May & 18th May
- *Guests are asked to book Spa treatments in advance of arrival
- Offer subject to availability
- Limited weekend availability
- Advance booking is essential- Max 4 rooms weekend allocation
- Upgrade to Executive Double or Twin Room is subject to availability from Sundays-Thursday
- Late Check-out till 1pm
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Guests must quote voucher code & redemption number upon booking with the hotel
- 2 Course Evening meal is served in the Brasserie (choice of Starter & Main or Main & Dessert)
- Complimentary drink includes a glass of Wine, Beer or selected spirits
- Weekend Supplements apply and must be paid directly to the hotel at the time of booking: Friday €10.00 per person/ Saturday €20.00 per person
- €50 return voucher will be issued upon check out for a future stay;
The return voucher can be only be used against a minimum of a 2 night stay with an evening meal booked directly with the hotel by calling 01 6406300 and quoting the voucher
- Other rules may apply
↓ Find Out More About This Offer Here ↓
↑ Less Info About This Offer ↑